Friday 13 January 2012

Reaping What you Sow.

I just recently read this, article. http://www.feminagirls.com/2012/01/05/stingy-out-gets-stingy-in/....and was more than a little convicted, especially by point number three.  And so today...I nixed my plan of scrubbing the floors (because the little people toe smudges on them are driving me nuts!) and instead of skipping the "activity" page in our history book (Yes, I do that...*hides face in shame*), I announced to my 5 year old that today we had a special activity to do and he would get to do it himself.  And that's what he did and the result was wonderful...not just for him, but for all of us.













4 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! I'm do proud! Thank you for the article link. Tell Landon I'm very proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a wonderful post, and pretty happy gingerbread men.
    We made a blanket tent today.
    Thanks for the link. I just finished reading her book. "Loving the Little Years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that post last week and was also convicted. I'm going to read the book when i get off the computer. :) Wendy

    ReplyDelete