Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Singles Awareness Day!


Valentine's Day isn't just for the romantically involved - or, at least, that's what I've executively decided. (I know, I know. Who died and made me Prime Minister?)

So, if you're single, today. Be happy, and show the love that we all share in Christ.

Send flowers, share chocolate. And, if you're still feeling a bit bummed, watch this video and all will be well again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQo5qxQw3Gg

Single-y yours,
Millie

4 comments:

  1. I was (fondly!) remembering a couple of Ro-tic (you know, romantic, without the man) parties I'd been part of when I was single. Those were good times! Enjoy what you have when you have it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another entertaining seasonal video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6z7v8v8IaI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tulips!!!!
    I love the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle: Aha! Very clever!
    Margaret: Cute video...Love is complicated...:)
    Emily: You're welcome for the tulips!!!!

    - Millie

    ReplyDelete