1. Vinegar works surprisingly well on bathroom fixtures.
2. We can glorify God in our failure and our repentance - perhaps glorify him the most when we are the weakest.
3. Just this: that God didn't save us to stand on our own two feet, and we can't earn anything, because we already have everything.
4. I don't even understand Taylor Swift music videos.
5. Taking six kids to the park is an exercise for one's head counting abilities!
6. That, at nineteen, I can already look back at a past with nostalgia and regret.
7. Keep an eye out for slippery bags of potatoes that just might fall off your shopping cart in the grocery store parking lot and have to be brought to your car by chivalrous, middle-aged men.
8. Eating snow crab is like life - it's a messy business and sometimes you get hurt, like crab shell in the thumb, but there's nothing better.
9. I'm a people pleaser. Yes, I am.
10. Don't let anything prevent you from wearing sun hats on the beach - even if you're bundled in sweaters and there's nothing but clouds for miles.
11. Five year olds think that even housework is fun when you're at your grandmother's house and two year olds think that vacuuming is a game. (*evil auntie laugh*)
12. Life is a constant measuring of grace I don't deserve.