Friday 3 May 2013

This Weekend.

So...I heard there was this thing starting tonight, called a weekend.

They say it's that couple of days when you stroll the farmer's market, have naps and dine on the patio in elegance.

Huh. I think I might try that someday. Care to join me?

In the meantime, lets make weekend hay while the sun shines!

If you're working, wear a smile. If you're cooking for the church potluck, crank the music up. If you've got kids around, let them go barefoot in the mud. If you're cranky, let it go sweetheart. Do you drink coffee? Great - have another cup!

Let's live it up the next few days - right in the middle of commitments and dirty bathrooms and Sunday morning service.

This life you have right now, is where the good things are.

Look hard for them this weekend and give thanks.

 It makes the sunshine sweeter.

~Liv

1 comment:

  1. I love that! "This life you have right now, is where the good things are." yay! xx

    ReplyDelete