1. I can make a shaped cake. Cool.
P.S. I didn't use a cake mix...fortherecord.
2. Naptime is always the best time.
3. Nothing is as hard as the anticipation of that said same something hard.
4. That I no longer need to sign my name to every journal entry. Who else would be writing in my journal anyway?
5. Fiction is a legitimate form of brain food and soul growing. Fact.
6. The Red Sox have this beard thing and it is perhaps the most endearing/amusing sports related thing I have seen in a long time.
7. Green mountains of Vermont. White mountains of New Hampshire.
They are just as beautiful as they sound. Go see them if you can!
8. Friends means that you can disagree and still...be friends.
9. Cornmeal coconut pancakes are too good, BTW and whatever some may say.
10. The word poiema is where we get poem from, and it is the same word used to describe God's workmanship in us.
In other words, we are God's poem. Do we live like it?
If you want to have it explained more eloquently, and have every art making cliché turned on its head...this book may be helpful.http://www.amazon.ca/Million-Little-Ways-Uncover-Were/dp/0800722442
11. Kids are really the very funniest things going.
And that's that.
Join in the learning fun if you like. Just post your aha things in the comments...we'd love to read them!