1. Pick a BBC period drama (ANY BBC period drama) and it is like old home week. The same familiar faces every time!
2. I am no doubt remarkably behind the times discovering J. Peterman (a trend from the ninety's, I believe.) And I can't say I would ever wear the clothing...but the artistry and write ups are brilliant. Do read a few...and please say you chuckled too.
3. I did not know, before this month, that your glasses actually steam up with every sip of tea. This is funny the first, second and maybe third time. Then it is suddenly not.
4. Apparently, if the curve of the moon fits in your right hand, it is waxing. Alternately, if it fits in your left - the waning has begun.
5. I learned it is possible, at least, to see your name in a printed publication, no matter how humble the submission or amusing the magazine. I wouldn't have believed it until I saw it.
6. People anacronize "Praise the Lord" with PTL after a paragraph or sentence. Kind of like a spiritual LOL, I guess?
7. Children get songs stuck in their head too. (That Katy Perry parody, 'Chore', anyone?)
8. I'm abnormally charged up after wrapping presents.
9. Life is process, one foot in front of the other, a step at a time journey.
2014 is going to be amazing.