Thursday 6 March 2014

In Which I Ask a Question

So I need your honest answers.

The question came to me as I glanced in the mirror on my way out the door...and maybe I caught someone's eye as they stood behind me...or maybe it was a twinge of adult conscience....

But does everyone smile at themselves when they look in the mirror?

And I don't mean a smug closed lipped affair...But like you're meeting yourself for the first time and you think you're cute.

Please tell me the answer is yes.

~Liv

5 comments:

  1. Yes, most definitely. Especially right after I apply lipstick.

    - Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes...like I don't think you're crazy or anything if you do. :) And I agree with MIllie, especially with lipstick on, which is rare for me, but I definitely smile in the mirror when I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I brush my teeth, to see if they magically got pearl white after a vigorous brushing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. I wonder what ladies did before modern mirrors were invented...smile at their reflection in the water?

    ReplyDelete