1. It is possible to get an OREO from your forehead into your mouth without using your hands. I have seen it done.
2. We have a rainforest in Canada. (Located in B.C., of course.)
3. Apparently this has been the worse winter (weather-wise) in our area since 1978. The height of the snow banks around here and the number of cancelled church services confirm this report.
4. Women in Victoria novels suffer from the most extreme fragility of health. One disappointment sends them into paroxysms of sickness. Perilous times!
5. The most nerve wracking thing in the world: Being responsible for deciding if all the food is hot enough before taking it out of the ovens at a potluck lunch.
6. There are so many little good things every day. It's just life. But accepting life as a gift makes all the difference.
7. There are some people out there with pretty awful names: Martin E. Marty, Mary Berry, and Rip Torn. Yep. Not even kidding.
Here's to a green April...Please, please, please!