1. Antique manure spreaders are self-propelled. Just pull it with a horse, truck, or tractor and the wheels make the spreading apparatus turn and fling manure far afield. Equally amazing is the fact that there are YouTube videos concerning manure spreading.
2. I also learned about the Waldensians - a pre-Reformation group, founded by Peter Waldo, that tended to get pushed off of cliffs by angry Roman Catholics.
3. I learned how to make a hobby horse using a sock, stick, and some yarn. Unfortunately, my tutorial link went AWOL so I can not share with you.
4. It's not a good idea to experiment with back road shortcuts during the spring time. We came precariously close to learning that lesson the hard way.
5. A good night's sleep makes pretty much everything better.
6. The horror of war is not that humans are dying but that humans are killing each other.
7. "Juggernaut" is a British term for a large truck.
8. It just feels so good to buy new clothes for the first time in six months.
9. On the other hand, it makes my bank account weep.
10. It's possible for me to keep a journal faithfully for five months in a row. Wonder of wonders!
And that's all for now folks.