2. The black flies love my 1 years old's eyes. Poor Baby! (I don't think I got the swollen shut eye picture...she's a third child =S)
3. Daddy-long-legs freak out my oldest but she'll hold a snake by the tail.
4. Weeds grow despite unfavourable June weather...not everything that I actually planted is quite so cooperative.
5. It's fun to garden on a warm rainy day...not so much in a chilling drizzle.
6. My garden still isn't big enough for all the things I want to grow but seems too big to keep up with the weeds sometimes!
7. My 1 year old is a puddle jumper!
*insert picture of a very wet, very muddy, very happy, not-so-much-baby-any-more baby here*
8. Rainy days are good for quick projects and when a little rummaging will produce everything you need...Voila!
*insert picture of my over sized measuring stick here*
9. I'm terrible at this blogging business.
10. As I struggle along at being a wife/mother/homemaker I don't rest in my own capability because the reality is I'm not good at this calling of mine, I can only rest in a God who will give me whatever I need to do what he has called me to do including, and most importantly, immeasurable grace to cover my failures.
And because I can't find the cord for my camera at this moment and it is already July 5 I'll have to bore you with a picture-less post.