1. When the gas guage reads empty and the orange light is shining, our good ole minivan will still keep running. Good to know.
2. It is possible to feel remarkably mature and ridiculously young in the course of the same day.
3. Sometimes, it takes great courage to speak simple words. But, communication is always the answer.
4. This earthly place is so not our home. Pain and suffering remind us of this fact. This is the lesson that I learn again and again and again.
5. These gluten-free zucchini brownies are good!http://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/2013/07/flourless-chocolate-chip-zucchini-oat-brownies-vegan-gluten-free-healthy/
6. Learned that pimples on different parts of your face may be linked to different problems with your body. Think this is true?
7. The thing is that we don't always get what we want or what seems good and right to us. Faith in God is not faith that He will do what we want. Faith expects no easy roads or great earthly rewards. Faith trusts simply that God will do what is right and good in His eyes.
Hoping that all of you had a beautiful and productive August. Three cheers for September.